Hi, everyone! I'm Miranda, or Mizzim, or the Poet, or probably a lot of other screennames I've forgotten. Lots of Paranatural, Homestuck, Doctor Who, and Teen Wolf, with a dash of a ton of other random things for flavor.
- "I need clothes, that’s what I need. And a big long scarf. No, I moved on from that.".
- Clara and Danny are both teachers at Coal Hill School.
- The Doctor wishes there were more round things on the wall of the redecorated TARDIS.
- The Cloister Bell is heard when the Doctor collapses on the river bank.
- "You are a good Dalek"
- Strax makes an observation on Clara’s thorax as did Linx with Sarah Jane Smith and Commander Skorr with Martha Jones.
- The Doctor is sure he has seen his new face before.
- "You’ve redecorated… I don’t like it".
- "Well then, here we go again".
- Colonel Blue suspects that the Doctor may be a Dalek duplicate.
- The Doctor recalls how he was just running when he first started and his first encounter with the Daleks on Skaro.
And that was all just from the first two episodes of season 8.
- Are you going to the, um, leaving thing tonight for Cathy?
Yeah! I wasn’t going, but I am now, because you’re going to be there, and, suddenly, it seems like the best idea ever.No, I’m not.
- Change your mind! I’m going. I’ll give you a lift. Why not?
Um, actually, now that you mention it, seems like the best plan ever. Thank you.No, I’ve got some reading.
"how will i explain gay couples to my children”
if you can explain to your children that an immortal man in a red suit who lives in the north pole travels around the entire world on one night every year on a sleigh carried by magical flying deer i think itll be easy enough to tell them two people are in love
ok, so today at the daycare that i volunteer at it was ‘princess and superhero’ day and this little boy walked in in this sparkling blue dress and my favorite thing is that none of the kids reacted at all, they just told him he looked pretty and went on with they’re day and that is why children are better than adultsthis made my day
consider this , how the fukc is it september
Doctor Who Meme ; Nine Scenes [5/9]
↳The Ribos Operation
The man in the picture is Rachid Nekkaz, a French-Algerian businessman living in France.
He heard about the niqab ban in France. Then he announced that he will pay all fines for women who wear the niqab - not just in France but “in any country in the world that bans women from doing so”.
He opened a fund of € 1 million. Then he said, “My sister, go out free wherever you want and I will pay the fine for you”
Allahu Akbar, May Allah reward him.
Take note FEMA this is how you properly do activism to help women who cover themselves.